środa, 29 lipca 2015

Page ten

Do I remember ?

Hi everyone! x
I love to look at my old pictures of me, when I was a baby. It makes me laugh, especially when I am stressed or anxious. It reminds of times, when I was spending the day outside playing with my old friend. To be honest I miss it. I miss it so much. It's very strange to see children playing on their phones or tablets and not outside. There is almost no-one outside. At least that is what is happening in the town I live in. When I was a child, I played football outside, I made tents out of blankets and pillows with other children around my flat. I even was able to play with paper and barbie dolls. I also love to ride my bike and as long as I remember I did ride a lot, when I was younger. I really miss it. It's a bit sad to see children playing on the internet, than in the real world. I know that most of us likes to spend time on the internet, but living your normal life is good as well, As long as we are young we should have a lot of fun as much as we can. Not only on the internet, but also in the real life. Otherwise, if we didn't spend that time outside having fun playing with others then we wouldn't have any good memories, but we have. Well, at least I do have some. Now, most of kids don't care about having some fun time outside or even inside playing with their friends to get some memories. I would love to go back in time, because if I would then probably I would change some things around, but I am a bit happy now.
And you ?
Do you have a good memory from your childhood and if you have then what is it about ?

"It's the little memories that will last a lifetime."
Lots of love x
Kornelia 
(Thank you for reading and I hope that you will comment. I am very sorry for any errors. Have a good day.)
Ps. If you need to contact me, my twitter is @KorneliaOficial :) 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz