środa, 15 lipca 2015

Page four

New little haul ?
 
Hi everyone x
I feel like I haven't sleep in ages. I am just so tired and the only thing I would like to do is sleep. The worst thing is when I am actually trying to go to sleep, but I can't because my mind is full of different thoughts. I really want to live in the moment, but I am finding it very difficult. Sometimes I just feel like I can't do anything, because I am useless. I know that I should change it, but I did hear people say things like this to me.
Last Friday I went soping with mum. I felt a bit anxious and I wasn't too sure if I should go, but I had no choice. I needed few things for my holiday, which will be in a couple of days. I am not a big fun of shopping. There is usually too many people and that freaks me out. I didn't spend a lot of many, because there was a lot of sales. I went to New Look (My favorite shop.), Dorothy Perkiness and Primark.
  • From Dorothy Perkiness I got dark blue t-shirt with white collar. I think it will look nice with classic, dark, skinny trousers, when you are going out.
  • From New Look I got white bikini and flowery kimono. I think kimono will look nice with jeans shorts or even a crop top.
  • From Primark I got blue shorts. They will look good with white vest. Also, I got long dress with blue and white strips and lacy back. It will look cool with white converses or sandals. I also bought white with blue round neck top. It will look nice with jeans.
I noticed that I bought lots of clothes with white. I usually buy cloths with lots of dark colours. I think my Summer will bea bit lighter than usually.
"Fashion ia about something that comes from within you"
Lots of love x
Kornelia



     

3 komentarze:

  1. śliczne ciuszki *.*
    ja też nie przepadam za zakupami, zawsze jak idę z siostrą chodzę za nią jak cień,bo nie umiem zbyt długo siedzieć w jednym sklepie ;p

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. heh ! wiem jak się czujesz xD mnie to bardzo denerduje jak ktoś siedzi 30 min w przebieralni :/

      Usuń