środa, 22 lipca 2015

Page seven

New Summer resolution 

Hi everyone! x
I WANT TO BE MORE ACTIVE !!!
I feel like I haven't done a lot for the last couple of weeks, so I have decide to be more active. I want to spend more time outside. I will be drinking water and my diet will be a lot more healther. I think it is important to keep myself going through the Summer, because at the end of the months I am better prepared for my new school or even work that I am going to start. I know that I am not a very sporty person, but I will try to do and to enjoy things that I know how to do and they can be very helpful later on. I will play more volleyball or even football. I love to rode a bike so I will do it more often and also I heard that walking helps with anxiety, so this means that I will be walking at least 30 min. per day. In my diet there will be more fruits and vegetables. However, I will be ignoring spicy and very sweet things, because they are not too good for my skin.
And you ?
What are yours resolutions for this Summer ? :)
Lots of love  x 
Kornelia
(Thank you for reading. I hope you will comment and have a good day.)

2 komentarze:

  1. I recently also started to practice.
    I invite you to yourself and if you like it I encourage you to observe:http://bbypattie.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I also want to become more active, I think that it's very important
    xoxo

    www.randomindistilling.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń