poniedziałek, 13 lipca 2015

Page three


A difficult feeling.?

Hi everyone! x
I felt so upset this afternoon. I got told off again and it even wasn't my fault. Yes, maybe a week ago I did break the smoothie maker, but this time I haven't done anything. I am keeping freaking out. It's almost happening all the time. I am going to a new school from September, so I think that might be the reason. However, I still have almost two months left, so I really don't know why should I think about it. I know I am being very nervous, but also very moody. It's a weird feeling. One minute I am happy and one minute I am angry and I feel like smashing something or someone. Even weather doesn't help me. It was sunny and now it's raining. I have a dream of changing my life. I am trying my best, but sometimes I just feel like giving up. I love to spend time outside, just thinking about my life, about changes I would like to make. At the end of the day, I still think that they're pointless. Why? I just don't know. Currently I am trying to get some motivation, but it's difficult.

"Nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities."

Lots of love x 
Kornelia 
(Thank you for reading. I hope that you will comment. Next post on Wednesday. Also I am sorry for not adding a picture. My tablet got crazy.)

1 komentarz:

  1. Don't worry about it things will be okay. I think you should go outside and write down all the changes that you would like to make and then slowly tick them off one by one when you have completed them.
    xoxo

    www.randomindistilling.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń