piątek, 31 lipca 2015

Page eleven

I love food.!

Hi everyone! x
I love food too much. I have promised myself to keep healthy and what ? I am not keeping it. Well, sometimes it just happens. There is nothing what you can do, because the feeling is just too strong. However, with good motivation you can do what you want. Anyway, enough of that. 
I decided to make some "Home made cookies". To be honest, I wouldn't call it 'a cookie', because the recipe contains only caramel (400g, 1 can) and puffed rice (100g, about 2 packs). The original name of it is "Cone". It's very sweet and sticky as well, just because it contains a lot of caramel. 


I really like to bake. It has something magical, that makes me smile and it helps me to forget all the bad things. As I love, I just hate it. Sometimes, I am trying to do something different or even more difficult and it doesn't work, so I get very angry. After my anger it won't work, so I am giving up. That is how my baking adventure finishes for few next weeks, just because I am very frustrated.
What about you ? Do you like to bake ? 
"Life is better with fresh baked cookies."
Lots of love x
Kornelia
(Thank you for reading and I hope you will comment. I hope you will have a good day.) 


2 komentarze: